Indiabulls Gulmohar Avenue in Gurgaon – Is It Right Choice for Investment?

Indiabulls Gulmohar Avenue Gurgaon

 

One of the reputed names in real estate industry, Indiabulls has launched luxury residential society with name “Indiabulls Gulmohar Avenue”. Available at economical prices, this residential society is spread over 34 Acres of land. This high profile residential society is located in Sector 104 on main Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon. The project has been specially designed by our team of skilled architects for Class 1 officers of Govt of India, Defence Sector, State Govts, Nationalized Banks and Public Sector Undertakings. Also known as ‘Government officers’ Paradise’, Gulmohar Avenue’s 75% flats are especially reserved for the government officers and the rest 25% will be allocated to the civilians.

Indiabulls is known for its affordable residential homes, ethical business practices and transparent dealing among its prestigious customers. Our residential apartments are known for its comfortable amenities and luxury specifications. With Gulmohar Avenue residential apartment, you will get a never before opportunity to get an affordable dream home in one of the best locations in the country.

Some location advantages of Gulmohar Avenue are:

The luxury residential apartment is located on 150 meters wide dwarka expressway in Sector 104 Gurgaon. It is in the vicinity of other high end projects like Godrej Summit, Indiabulls One, Puri Emerald Bay, and ATS Triumph. Some other location advantages are:

Places Distance or Time
IGI Airport & Diplomatic Enclave & Dwarka 9 kms, NH-8 12 kms
KMP Expressway which connects NH-I, NH-8 & NH 10 minutes
Proposed Inter State Bus Terminus & Proposed Metro route from Dwarka 10 minutes
Railway station, Palam Vihar & Iffco Chowk 10 minutes
Cyber city, Udyog Vihar 10 minutes

Some specifications of Indiabulls Gulmohar Avenue are:

  • Every room is equipped with split air conditioners
  • Every flat has video door phone, fans, lights, geysers
  • Each flat is designed with modular kitchen with double bowl steel bowls & vitrified tiles
  • Each bed room has wooden/marble cupboards
  • Bedrooms and Living area has vitrified tiles and AAC blocks wall, plastic paint
  • In main & internal Door, you will get hardwood/HDF frame
  • Entry and waiting lounge on Ground Floor.
  • All the residents will get the facility of free RO treated water from Centralized RO Treatment
  • Residents will get gated community, 24X7 security
  • The structure is earthquake resistant
  • You will get eco-friendly green environment, central green space, water bodies, landscape lawn
  • The residential apartment also has sports facilities like table tennis, billiards/pool, badminton court, basket ball post, swimming pool & kids play area
  • It has dedicated area for walking track and jogging track
  • Apartment is well-equipped with gymnasium, open yoga, sauna & spa and meditation area
  • It has officers’ mess cum club with guest rooms with party hall

In addition to this, the apartment has:

  • Separate stay arrangement for Drivers
  • Centralized DTH and Separate Car Wash Areas
  • A Medical Centre With 24 X 7 SOS with A CGHS Hospital
  • Power Backup, Rain Harvesting & Sewerage Treatment Plan & Solar panels for common areas & park
  • Dedicated Car Parking, High Speed Lift
  • CSD & Convenient Shopping Centre

Some key features of Gulmohar Avenue are:

  • High efficiency, Luxury functional apartments
  • Like Minded High Profile Community
  • Low Maintenance Charges
  • Society Managed by RWA.
  • Lowest prices with these kinds of facilities
  • Covered Parking Free Each Flat
  • Timely Completion- March 2019

Get more details here or dial 0981 102 0192 for more details

Leave a Reply